What will PRP do for me?
Do you want to turn the clock back and reverse skin damage? How about erase deep wrinkles, acne scars, or improve collagen production. Our PRP treatment can be injected under the eyes, forehead, the nasolabial folds (smile lines) and even deep wrinkles to stimulate collagen regrowth. After the treatment, the area will rejuvenate and tighten, and will improve your skin tone, color and appearance. The injections will provide essential growth factors that stimulate collagen synthesis, skin renewal, cell growth, and tissue regeneration.
What is PRP?
Platelet Rich Plasma therapy is also used as an effective form of Facial Stem Cell Regeneration. It can easily be separated from your own blood, through a process of centrifugation. Using your own enriched plasma permits the body to repair faster and more efficiently creating a network of collagen. Because your own plasma (autologous) is used, there is no danger of disease transmission, anaphylaxis or neoplasia.
The PRP will activate the local stem cells that will start to tighten, re-contour and regenerate the tissue where they are injected.
Benefits of PRP:
- Skin renewal and tightening
- Visibly improved skin tone and texture
- Skin will appear smoother, hydrated and glowing
- Improved volume: combined with dermal fillers, PRP can lift and create more volume in the skin
- Collagen production: stimulate growth of healthy tissue, new collagen, more blood vessels
- Tissue regeneration
- Stimulate growth of healthy tissue
- Reduction of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars
- Long lasting results that will continue to improve even after the treatment
Take advantage of our 50% OFF promotion on our PRP treatments. But hurry, claim this offer now because it is available only for a limited time.