Since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have been carefully monitoring the progression of the virus and closely following the advice of Canada’s public health authorities. We want to assure our clients that we are doing everything necessary to monitor the COVID-19 situation and have precautions in place to ensure a safe environment, for not only our clients, but also our staff.
IN THE PAST 14 DAYS:
1) Have you experienced ANY of the following: fever, headache, dry cough, runny nose, or diarrhea?
2) Have you travelled from ANYWHERE OUTSIDE CANADA?
3) Have you been in contact with or around anyone that experienced, or has been suspected of having the same symptoms of fever, headache, dry cough, runny nose or diarrhea?
4) Have you been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19?
5) Have you attended a function or any event(s) involving a large number of more than 50 people?
If you answered YES to any ONE of the questions, please DO NOT visit our clinic and contact our administrator to reschedule your appointment after the advised 14 day period as per recommended by the Public Health Agency of Canada. We appreciate your help in maintaining the safety of our patients, staff, and combating the spread of COVID-19.
We will continue to accept new and current patients so long as you have said “no” to the following questions above.
These are unsettling times, and we want you to know that your well-being and safety is our top priority. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to call our office and our administrative assistant will be happy to help you.
Be safe and be well,
Dr. A. Morgan